[meteorite-list] Over a KILO Sale

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

Arent you sick of buying Christmas presents for
everybody else? Every since I have been around 18 I
have ended up a net loser when I add up everything
that I give and everything that I receive as Christmas
gifts. Its time to now buy a christmas gift for
yourself.
And what better gift than a large showpiece for your
meteorite collection? See this website that I just
built:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/bigsale2.htm
The prices listed are what I plan on listing them for
on my main website but prices to list members are
lower. If anything interests you email me for the real
lower prices of these large meteorites.
Sincerely
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com
PS:
I would like to take this opportunity to refer you to
several hundred other meteorites that I have now
listed on ebay. See my user id AMUNRE