[meteorite-list] World of Meteorites, Holidays, etc.

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

--============_-1139735821==_ma============

Dear Listees:

I am impressed by Bernhard's new World of Meteorites web project, and
I have posted a collection of my field/expedition pictures for your
enjoyment in his virtual meteorite museum section. Many of you will
doubtless recognize some familiar faces (and deserts).

Here they are:

<http://www.worldofmeteorites.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Geoff-Notk
in-Field-Photos&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.
php>Geoff's Field Photos

Thanks to Bernhard for creating this interesting site.

Also, happy Winter Solstice / Hanukah / Xmas, or whatever holiday
thing floats your boat : )

Tucson attendees, please don't forget to email me if you will be
joining Steve Arnold IMB, myself, and a host of revelers for the
Fifth Annual Meteor Mayhem Birthday Bash and Harvey Awards
Dinner/party in Tucson on Feb. 6, 2004. Other reminders will follow,
but it helps us to have a rough idea of how many of you wonderful
people to expect.

Thanks and best wishes to all,

Geoff N.
www.paleozoic.org
www.notkin.net
--============_-1139735821==_ma============

 --></style><title>World of Meteorites, Holidays,
project, and I have posted a collection of my field/expedition
pictures for your enjoyment in his virtual meteorite museum section.
Many of you will doubtless recognize some familiar faces (and
deserts).</div>
href="http://www.worldofmeteorites.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Geoff-Notkin-Field-Photos&amp;op=modload&amp;name=gallery&amp;file=index&amp;include=view_album.php"
>Geoff's Field Photos</a></div>
holiday thing floats your boat&nbsp; : )</div>
joining Steve Arnold IMB, myself, and a host of revelers for the
Fifth Annual Meteor Mayhem Birthday Bash and Harvey Awards
Dinner/party in Tucson on Feb. 6, 2004. Other reminders will follow,
but it helps us to have a rough idea of how many of you wonderful
people to expect.</div>