[meteorite-list] most exposed meteorwrong on ebay!

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

Most of you guys have probably seen this picture of a rock and a magnet about
every other week for 2 years or more. Listed about 50 times or more.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2213510624&category=3239

Little did I know when I traded a bunch of personally found magnetite rich
rocks to her a few years ago for some magnets, that one of these non-descript
rocks would become so exposed to everyone who collects meteorites. It is a
piece of magnetite rich granitic gneiss. Age...about 1.6 billion years.

I'm so proud..sniff, sniff,

John