[meteorite-list] I have been dammed

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

Well list, I guess a higher power has SPOKEN.I got another email from the
ORDER, and this time I have been dammed.I was not aware that this email
that was sent, was meant to be private.I now have been called a "BART
SIMPSON ON STERIODS"!That is a new one.Hey that is even better than proud
tom doing his thing.Well to point out a fact to the order, I do know a
alot of the meteorite people personally.I met alot of them this year in
tucson.I will also be meeting many more great people in feb.I also look
forward to gaining more knowledge on this great hobby.But I guess I will
really looking forward to meeting you sister.Trust me, I'M not BART
SIMPSON.My hair is not pointy, but that is a good one.Hey I even meet some
more of them in march when the park forest meteorite hit.Also having
connections to the vatican, I am impressed.They have a great
collection.Well when I posted concerning that email that was sent, it was
not meant to hurt anyone.I wanted some comments from people letting me
know how weird it was that is all.Danned or not, I look forward to meeting
the order.May the lord give you all a great year ahead.

                               steve "bart simpson" arnold.

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728