[meteorite-list] most exposed meteorwrong on ebay!

From: Charles Viau <cviau_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

Every hard drive made has 4 of these magnets inside the casing that
drives the flying head. Just take the old useless drives (500mb to 1gb)
apart, and
They come out in less than a few minutes. These are indeed the strongest
little magnets you will ever see. Put them on your fridge, and
sometimes you need a pair of pliers to get them off.

CharlyV