[meteorite-list] the nuns want to go to tucson with me

From: Marcia Swanson <MJSOfArc_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

--WebTV-Mail-11662-420

Dear Steve,
Firstly, hope you had a great Christmas. Secondly, I was really
dissapointed, that having left town for Christmas, I missed probably, a
chance I may not get again, that being, your trip to Kenosha ( my home
town), on the 27th. I really wanted to meet you, and hear your stories
about Park Forest, ect. !! Hope you come to visit your friend here
again., Were you able to set anything up with anyone else from around
here? I was really dissapointed at not being able to have been there.
Thirdly, the Nun Story, was for real. Matteo is indirectly involved, in
that, she is a member of his new Real Meteorite List, website, that he
started.
I haven't posted to this site yet, but I do get it, over the web. His 9
or 10, and growing, new members, include her, and yes, she ( at least
from what I've read) is a legitimate Nun. FOR REAL, Steve! There are
also others on his list, that include people who are also meteorite
buyers/collectors, in this country, who may, but probably haven't ,
either accessed our site, or have, heard of it, and DO plan on coming to
Tucson. It is open to all Meteorite entusiasts, right? She is also a
legimate meteorite collector. More than that, I can't add, because, as I
said, I haven't posted to the List, or talked to any of them privately.
Thought I'd let you know. Hope your New Year, brings you another
Great Fall, like you mentioned. Have a good one. Best Regards, Marcie

--WebTV-Mail-11662-420