[meteorite-list] the nuns want to go to tucson with me

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

Possible Proud Tom Headline: NUN WANTS TO SAVE METEORITE FROM BREAKUP!!

storyline: Sister Mary Meteorite, an avid collector from Georgia, comes to
the rescue of the Humpty Dumpty puzzle stone by threatening famous Nevada
meteorite dealer Steve Arnold(not-IMB) with eternal damnation if he to didn't
put back it back together for good. Steve's immediate response was
typical: "Does anybody want to trade, buy or sell something, anything?".

Steve's Next day Rebuttal Comment to the List:

"Leave me alone Sister Mary, remember I said I was in it for the
Science...and I know the Big Guy will understand, my wanting to share and
all. And don't call me Bart."

What will happen next???

Cheers,

Feverish John

PS Tom, please respond to my request to be on the staff. I've got better
material I'm sure.