[meteorite-list] AD: Many new ebay auctions

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

I took maximun advantage of the free listing day on
friday and have around 250 ebay meteorite auction now
on ebay so see my auctions (User id AMUNRE) for first
pickings of lots of new listings.
I dont know how long meteorite prices can stay as low
as they are but the drop in the US dollar from 10.8 to
8.9 moroccan dhirims is squeezing margins right now as
the nomads still want the same price for their rocks
and the meteorite market is thriving with thousands of
new collectors over the past year, and unlike long
term collectors who have gotten discouraged because of
a 90% across the board price drop in meteorites, those
new collectors are buying up tons of NWAs.
I have lots of meteorites on ebay now ranging from
small bessey specks up to a 12.6 kilo monster. And you
know that since they are from me that they are all
offered at bessey prices. So buy your meteorites now
while the price is low. Remember a few years ago when
every dealer in Tucson turned down Gibion at $10 a
pound because Gibeon was so common? NWAs will surely
be like that one day to. Remember, I told you so.
See my ebay id AMUNRE for lots of NWA meteorite
auctions.
Cheers
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com