[meteorite-list] A Warning

From: Bernhard <rendelius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:05 2004

*yawn*

Bernhard

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-admin_at_meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-admin_at_meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of M come
Meteorite Meteorites
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 2:43 PM
To: Meteorite Collectors; Meteoritecentral
Subject: [meteorite-list] A Warning

I wanted to inform to the infiltrator in my group that
to stop to pass the messages post in my group to
varied members of this list, besides to the idiot that
puts the images of its fellow idiotic proud tom in the
group between little I will know who is seen that I
have asked to Yahoo of to supply myself all of the
data of who have put the images. A time for all, you
did the cabbages yours ( italian expression )

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site:
http://www.mcomemeteorite.info International Meteorite Collectors
Association #2140 MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com