[meteorite-list] A Warning

From: David Brown <david_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:05 2004

Even for to be a lurker I am having small temporal success putting together
amounts needed for longly incomprehensible strings. Vague finely sliced
thinness flings haze upon meaning and is beyond the age when life becomes
deadness. Firmly wishing luck on your forward time cabbages so it
enhances the organic content of the crap folder in which it is now resides.
Lassie, go get Timmy! Grandpa's fallen down the well! (american expression)