[meteorite-list] Meteorite hunting trip

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:06 2004

I myself an sitting at an airport awaiting another two overnight flights to take me 11,000 miles from home. Myself and some friends are going on two week meteorite hunt. I will be home on the 14th of Jan, no email till then likely.
I want to wish everyone happy and safe new years night, and drink one for us.
I also will be selling in Tucson, in room 184 of the INN Suites.

Michael Farmer
May the new year bring us some great new falls. Is a pallasite fall too much to ask for?