[meteorite-list] BRECCIA

From: M Yousef <diamondmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:24 2004

Dear List;
First we regret to hear news about the space shuttle, we express our deep
sorrow for this horrible accident that remind us with Challenger.

Back to my rocks and I suppose this is the last update of mu hunts because
my holiday is over (you will be happy I know!).
I wonder if you still have any doubt that this nice rock here:
http://www.alifyaa.com/meteorite/pl9/
is (luner or not) breccia. Please check it out and send me your comments.
Please notice the FLOW LINES in one part of this rock is identical to what I
showed you before here:
http://www.alifyaa.com/meteorite/fl/
It seems to me that these latter rocks are from the original meteor that
made the breccia.

Sincerely

Mohamed H. Yousef