[meteorite-list] Space Shuttle "Columbia" Explosion...

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:24 2004

Neither was sailing to the new world....or running down a sand dune at Kitty
Hawk, or leaving the
earth 250,000 miles behind to explore the moon or running up the stairs in a
burning 110 story building.

This is why there are heros in the world.
If we were to curl up in our safe little worlds, we would all be still
living in caves.

God Speed to our fallen heros, they gave their lives in a most noble cause,
fully aware that the danger exists long before they step aboard.

Without these wonderful people our lives would be so much less.

I for one would rather die doing what I love then wired to a machine in some
hospital.

Mark Miconi
Phoenix AZ