[meteorite-list] OT: eBay Does Notice

From: walter branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:24 2004

Hi Sterling and List,

I think I spoke too soon.

Although legal on ebay you have to wonder
about the morals of someone who lists dozens of
auctions, starting today, with the
phrase, "You should BUY IT NOW, to get the
item quicker after this tragic loss."

Another person has dozen of auctions with the text,
"You should BUY NOW, as this sale will
 undoubtedly be ended promptly by eBay."

I also note over 1200 items on ebay related
to the Shuttle Columbia, most started today.

You really have to wonder about about some
peoples ethical values.

-Walter

Walter Branch, Ph.D.
322 Stephenson Ave., Suite B