[meteorite-list] OT: eBay Bidders TAKE ACTION YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!!!

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:24 2004

I was concerned about somne of the jerks on ebay capitalizing on the
tragidy. Well take a minute to notice that buyers are not going to stand for
it. This seller listed over 100 auctions today of high resolution photos on
CD and sold them all.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2156977514&category=419

or search seller id (cadattack)

EXCEPT the bidders had no intention of paying....instead the bought them all
and slammed the seller with 78 negatives which essentially got him
permanently suspended within hours...and none of the bidders intend on
paying. The best part is the seller will be billed by ebay for all of the
sales because once you are suspended you can no longer turn in Non-Paying
Bidder alerts and collect final value fees!

This is refreshing to see! The seller got his due!

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ