[meteorite-list] Preview of what I'm bringing to Tucson

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:24 2004

Hello All,

I don't know. Maybe the next issue of
MeteoriteTimes.com isn't on-line yet, but I do know
that the List was down for awhile yesterday and some
posts never made it to the Archives.

Regardless, I'm packing for the Tucson Show right now,
and by this time tomorrow I'll be slowly meandering my
way through strewn fields on my way to Tucson. So, if
I'm going to be available to answer anyone's questions
regarding my next article, I better let you all have a
"preview" of my web page, now.
Here is the URL to my next article:

http://meteorite-recovery.tripod.com/2003/feb03.htm

And here is a link to my web pages about this new
Arizona meteorite find:

http://meteorite-recovery.tripod.com/francnia/francnia.htm

Should you be kind enough to take the time to preview
my (as-yet-to-be-published) article, would you please
reply to me Off-List.
Thank you.
--Bob V.