[meteorite-list] Slice of a CA-meteorite on auction

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:24 2004

(Posted this earlier, but I don't think it got
through. Apologies if it has been double-posted.)

I've never posted an *AD* to this List before...
but this is different, it's more of an "announcement"
of a meteorite find from California, so
what with CA meteorites being "scarcer than
hens-teeth"
I'll make an exception, this time.

Besides, what with so many people Tucson bound
(myself included)
I'll probably get complaints like,
"Bob! You should have told me! I totally missed the
auction!"

And I don't want to cut this stone again,
so here it is, this one time only:

Rosamond Dry Lake - new "main-mass"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=2156391070

The "main-mass" will be at Tucson this weekend.
Bob V.