[meteorite-list] Newspaper Articles and Tucson

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:25 2004

Ron wrote:

I really appreciate you finding these
articles. Keep up the good work!

Bernd wrote:

So do I and many other list members.
Thank you Mark - two thumbs up !!

And I am adding :-)

Thank you Ron, Bernd and other list members for your kind words. I now have
about 500 articles archived on my computer. Not bad for about 7-8 months of
research. Many of the later articles I also have PDF copies of so any list
member would like to see the real copy of any of later or future ones I
posted/will post, e-mail me and I will send it to you.Caution, they are
rather big at about 500kb each.

I fly to Tucson tomorrow and am looking forward to the break and events. I
am unsure how much net time I will have the next week so please keep that in
mind.

Mark Bostick