[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2003

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Z.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:25 2004

Hello list,

This time the final circular for Ensisheim-2003 is ready. You could find it
on the web site of "Meteorite" (http://www.meteor.co.nz/), as kindly
proposed by Joel Schiff, probably within the next forthcoming hours.
The dates of June 20-22 (with Friday June 20 as professional day) are
confirmed and all details about participation, table reservation,
accomodation possibilities, transportation, show activities...are provided.

The same circular, in French, can be read at the site of the city of
Ensisheim, thus:=20
http://www.ville-ensisheim.fr

The circular is not attached here so if anyone is willing to receive it
separately, please contact me personally.=20

Table reservation is provided, as in past, on a "first come, first serve"
basis. Therefore, if you wish to be an active participant, feel free to
contact me with your specific requests, the earlier, the better, preferently
by mail. For accomodation and transportation, contact Roland Kittler, as
indicated in the circular.
 In principle, priority will be given for table reservation to dealers
present last year. In such a case, I would appreciate if they could confirm
me as soon as possible thier coming.

Should you need any further information, I will be quasi permanently at your
disposal by mail.

In the meantime, happy Tucson fun for most of you!

Cordially,

Zelimir
Prof. Zelimir Gabelica
Groupe S=E9curit=E9 et Ecologie Chimiques (GSEC) - ENSCMu
3, rue A. Werner
F-68093 MULHOUSE Cedex, FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)3 89 33 68 94
FAX: +33 (0)3 89 33 68 15