[meteorite-list] Credit Card-Sized Fragment Of Columbia Found In California?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:25 2004

Hello List, I wish NASA would put out a map showing the flight path in
better detail. Shuttle debris in Joshua tree, in southern California, YA
RIGHT! The shuttle flew over N.California! Shuttle debris in Phoenix AZ. The
shuttle flew over N. AZ ! Not one piece of the AZ debris turned out to be
Shuttle debris, a matter of fact one piece of debris turned out to be a
burnt piece of toast, Yes burnt toast. If nasa would show the true flight
path it would save us tax payers money! Our government would not have to
send men out to look at washers and burnt toast!

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168