[meteorite-list] New California meteorite

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:25 2004

EXCELLENT IDEA! I am in for whatever type of help I can lend, be it writing
a letter, a donation to cover costs of naming the meteorite, any help you
may need. I think that it is a great gesture. And IF none of that comes to
pass I would like a small slice for my collection with the understanding
that I would never try to profit from it.

If I can help in any way let me know.

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ