[meteorite-list] Planetary Defense Conference: Protecting Earth from Asteroi

From: Tom aka james Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:26 2004

Hello Good list, I am sorry if I sound like a crazed lunatic, that is not my
intention! I am a believer in letting nature take it coarse, especially when
it comes to a possible new witnessed fall. I could see why the general
public would be interested in diverting an earth bound asteroid. But IMCA
members should fight these proposals to protect the earth from these long
awaited new meteorites.

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the I.M.C.A. #6168