[meteorite-list] System Clock?

From: Tom aka james Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:26 2004

Hello List, I was informed that my time stamp on my emails my be off. The
windows clock on my task bar is correct. I have demention 4 a atomic clock
syncronizing utility. I ran it and it said I was .02 of a sec off. Could it
be my server? Or is there some thing else? Also keep in mind that I am on AZ
time. Would you please tell me if my time is off to you? It is 5:20 pm.

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the I.M.C.A. #6168