[meteorite-list] Fireball Reporting & meteoroid heating

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:26 2004

Some interesting comments and good information in the
following compilation from the Internet:

meteorobs-digest Wednesday, February 12 2003
Volume 04 : Number 1091

Re: (meteorobs) HTML on Line
(meteorobs) meteoroid heating
(meteorobs) Fw: (AMS-Staff) Fw: web page
(meteorobs) B.C. Fireball reporting.