[meteorite-list] NWA 753

From: John Divelbiss <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:26 2004

Mark,

Your ideas sound reasonable. I have yet to consider this level of
protection. Pieces like 753 go in membrane boxes for me...which are somewhat
protective. However, the relative lifespan for all things in this earthly
environment is a matter of decay. Some meteorites will go faster than
others. Hopefully it takes more than a few generations. Remember, a lot of
these things (finds) have been around for awhile already. Just keep them
away from moisture....and from Nantans and Brahins and Campos and Ghubaras
and shales, etc.

John