[meteorite-list] Mars dag476 and Lunar nwa482

From: Shaun Daniel <shauncdaniel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:27 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C2D2E5.A9A769A0

Hello list this is Shaun Daniel or meteormagic on E-bay. Was looking for =
a nice piece or slice of NWA515 and also looking at NWA079 contact me =
off list. Any help would be appreciated. Also wanted the list to know =
that I have some nwa482 for sale and a Nice Martian dag476 micro on =
E-bay. I know a few people would like those. Also would like to know if =
there are any fossil dealers on and if so please contact me off list as =
well. Never hurts to ask. Who would know about these things but the =
almight list. Thanks all ....Good night
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C2D2E5.A9A769A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello list this is Shaun Daniel or =
meteormagic on=20
E-bay. Was looking for a nice piece or slice of NWA515 and also looking =
at=20
NWA079 contact me off list. Any help would be appreciated. Also wanted =
the list=20
to know that I have some nwa482&nbsp;for sale and a Nice Martian dag476 =
micro on=20
E-bay. I know a few people would like those. Also would like to know if =
there=20
are any fossil&nbsp; dealers on and if so please contact me off list as =
well.=20
Never hurts to ask. Who would know about these things but the almight =
list.=20
Thanks all ....Good night</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C2D2E5.A9A769A0--