[meteorite-list] Calling Bill Mason

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:27 2004

Michael wrote:

OK,
        This line hooked me, for sure. I have a couple of KILLER Tazas, but
in their "natural state" - which is just a bit cleaner than Canyon Diablos
in their field condition.
        So, Bill Mason has a "kit" that will take care of this AND NOT
DAMAGE THE UNDERLYING FUSION CRUST???
        If so, Bill, I gotta have some. How do I get it.
        PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know.
        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael

Hello Michael and list,

Having seen Rosie's "after Mason" Taza I can say it is now totally rust
free. I would be unable to identifiy it as a Taza had I not known.

There is an article in the last Meteorite Magazine were Mason took a totally
rusted Brenham and made it into a very nice meteorite, so while I am unsure
if the long term effects have had time to say their word, it definitely
appears he is onto something.

He is a very nice guy and has recently become an official member of our
meteorite group (as I was joking with him in Tucson).

>From his business card he gave me, Bill can be reached at:

uncommon_at_bitstream.net

I think the rust remover kits were $40.00.

Mark