[meteorite-list] New Items to Chose From

From: Jensan Scientifics/ Sci-Mall <jensan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:27 2004

Hello List,

I am sure many of you are wondering about what is going to happen to
Jensan Scientifics and Science Mall-USA since the passing of my husband,
Dave. I wish to inform you that both businesses will continue and much
of our mission will be the same:

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in
education" -- J. F. Kennedy

The slant and style has changed somewhat, but not considerably. I have
owned this business for 10 years now, and want to continue to pursue
studying and procuring the most interesting and rare materials on our
planet and serving the science-minded customer.

I want to thank the Nortons, Geoffrey Notkin, Joel Schiff and many
others for their support through this adjustment phase of continuing the
businesses, since Dave's death.

Please view for some new items:

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/scimall-usa/specocgif.html

Suggestions are welcomed. TWO new products of interest designed for
asteroid, meteorite, and space science enthusiasts will be coming
shortly. Hope to see you all in Denver.

Best,

Sarah Kennedy-Coleman
Jensan Scientifics/ Science Mall