[meteorite-list] Meteorite Addict

From: CMcdon0923_at_aol.com <CMcdon0923_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:27 2004

--part1_1d3.2e3f18a.2b8194ff_boundary

<<You know that your a meteorite addict when you drive through states and
know if the town you are driving past or <<though has had a meteorite fall or
find.

Guilty.......I do it all the time when we're driving or even when we're
watching the news and they mention some town in west Texas and I pipe up that
"Hey, there's a meteorite from that town!"......drives my wife nutz !!

Craig McDonald
Frisco, Texas (within a few miles of the Allen and McKinney finds)

--part1_1d3.2e3f18a.2b8194ff_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
&lt;&lt;You know that your a meteorite addict when you drive through states=20=
and know if the town you are driving past or &lt;&lt;though has had a meteor=
ite fall or find. <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Guilty.......I do it all the time when we're driving or even when we're watc=
hing the news and they mention some town in west Texas and I pipe up that "H=
ey, there's a meteorite from that town!"......drives my wife nutz !!<BR>
<BR>
Craig McDonald<BR>
Frisco, Texas&nbsp; (within a few miles of the Allen and McKinney finds)</FO=