[meteorite-list] New Lunar at below wholesale prices (Ad)

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:27 2004

Hello again,

I may have misinterpreted Matteo's statement. I thought he was claiming
that there were three dealers that already had this material for sale.
Please accept my apologies if I did not understand the statement correctly.
This was not meant as any kind of an attack, I was just making a statement
on the importance of lab confirmation.

All the best,

Adam and Greg Hupe