[meteorite-list] Questions About North American Impact Craters / Structures

From: Jerry A. Wallace <jwal2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:28 2004

Hi Paul,

Here's the very thing for information about impact craters. I have had
this poster
for several months and have really enjoyed it. The folks at ScienceMall
cannot be
beat when it comes to quality products, great prices, and exceptional
service.
Give them a try.

http://sciencemall-usa.com/impactposter.html

Jerry Wallace

PS... I was going to give you some info from the poster to answer your
questions,
but I see that Bernd has beat me to it while I was writing this. :>}