[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest, Free Gao-Guenie

From: Rafael B. Torres <spacecollection2001_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:29 2004

Here I go again in Meteorite contest #8? here is my entry:

Meteorites are cool because since I was a kid I’ve dreamed of space, since
then people have told me that Im CRAZY, even stupid of trying to get there,
because its IMPOSSIBLE for a Mexican kid to reach space and NASA. For many
years people laughed at me for trying to get the UNRECHEABLE…so when I found
meteorites I realized that space was not that FAR, and If I could touch a
piece of it (a meteorite), why not getting there?, I showed people that I
was NOT CRAZY and I demonstrated them that I could go as FAR as I WANT…since
then people stopped laughing at me, and Im now on my way to the final goal:
SPACE.

Sometimes in your life when you want something you THINK you cant have,
actually you don’t get it because you THINK you cant do it, thus creating a
GAP inside your being. Meteorites allowed me to fill that gap, getting me
some FAITH of touching something thought unreachable…meteorites gave me hope
of getting what I want, no matter how far they may seem. That’s why
meteorites are so COOL for ME…

Thanks meteorite list

Is that why we like meteorites, to fill a gap inside us?

            =0)
Rafael B. Torres
Space Collection 2001
http://www.geocities.com/rafael_blando