[meteorite-list] Meteorites RAP Style

From: Gabriel De Kooker <gdekooker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:30 2004

It does miss a "few" elements of a classic rap song:
(1) MC's getting smoked
(2) cops getting smoked
(3) weed getting smoked
(4) Police sirens in the background
(5) Boys in da hood packing some blue steel
(6) (cannot be mentioned to a sensitive audience)XXX
(7) Riots getting started in schools and on the street
(8) Big drug shipments getting through
(9) Weed plants apparently growing higher than telephone poles
(10)Lowrider convertables cruising the boulevard
(11) ETC......

Exept for these few minor points it is a good rendition and it beat
me to the punch because I was trying to figure out a way to incorporate
these elements into my version without success.