[meteorite-list] First report of a New Fall!

From: J. <J._at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:30 2004

"Depending on the region of the fall it would not surprize me not to see
nice
Bensour like crust on this meteorite."

Could you please provide an example of a known, proven fall, that is only a
few months old, yet appears, and I mean APPEARS (not saying it does), to
have many years of weathering? I've been trying to think of one, and
can't. And you know as well as I do, SOMEONE picked up some pieces and kept
them out of the elements. Where are those pieces? Perhaps they will turn
up. Lets hope so.

Joel