[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Fall

From: Jim <Jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:30 2004

Hi List Members...........

Here is a report from one of the other teams that are competing with Adam
and Greg and others on this new fall.

I just got the following email from Mike and Eric who are now in Lesotho
(Matteo, this is in SOUTH AFRICA not NORTHWEST AFRICA).

Take a look at the ordeal they are going through. The recent pricing from
Adam's team seems pretty cheap when you factor in the hardship.

Also, I am NOT part of this expedition so I will NOT be having any of this
material for sale

Jim