[meteorite-list] Unsubscribe, Leave, or Remove from Gene Pool

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:30 2004

Hey Art,

You may want to revise your web page:

to make an obvious mention about the daily "digest"
version of the List messages, as well as the List
Archives, so that new members will know that they have
various ways to access posts to the List.
Bob V.

Cindy & Louis Perez cinderloup_at_hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:32:14 -0700

<P><STRONG><FONT size=5>Please, please, please
</FONT></STRONG>remove me from this list.<BR>In my
haste to find out about some meteorites I signed up to
metorite-list not knowing I would get so much email to
bog down my mail box.  I mean this is getting as bad
as yahoo.  It's kind of rediculous.  Please remove me
off the list as I don't need thirty to forty emails at
one time.  Geese.  What I had wasn't even a real
meteorite but an earth rock.</P>
<P>Thanks all,</P>