[meteorite-list] New Website....mine

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:30 2004

Hello Everybody,

This last week I have finally been working on something I have needed for a
long time. A website. With the change in Meteorite Times the ideal was
first to make a site to place and archive my meteorite articles...so please
feel free to visit. www.MeteoriteArticles.com

After working on it a little I decided to add some newspaper articles, and I
plan on adding more and possibly several hundred in a different format, a
list of meteorite book reviews I have been working on, and some meteorite
sale pages.

As the website is still pretty new you are likely to see a bunch on changes
and additions, given free time, in the next couple months. It is however
now complete enough to let everyone know about it. Please take a moment to
tell me what you think and if you have a website and would like have it
linked from mine let me know as that will be one of the additions I will be
adding shortly.

Mark