[meteorite-list] Re: Photo of me, Fred H. and Fred O.

From: Fredmeteorhall_at_aol.com <Fredmeteorhall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:31 2004

--part1_69.356ce369.2b900668_boundary

Hi Mark, how the heck are ya doing?
   I just wanted to let you know that you got the names crossed on your
picture of Fred Olsen and myself at the Tucson Show, 2003. You listed him as
me and me as him, once again (remember the Denver Show photos in Voyage!
magazine?) Now, this does not greatly bother me as I don't mind being thought
of as a great big Teddy bear (as Olsen resembles) that all the women must
find irresistible. But poor Fred O. may commit hari kari because meteorite
collectors the world over think of him as the thin, ugly guy in the Tucson
photo. Please, for Fred Olsen, adjust the sequence of our names on your
Tucson photo of us.
High Regards, Fred Hall

--part1_69.356ce369.2b900668_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi Mark, how the heck are ya doing?<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp; I just wanted to let you know that you got the names crossed on=
 your picture of Fred Olsen and myself at the Tucson Show, 2003. You listed=20=
him as me and me as him, once again (remember the Denver Show photos in Voya=
ge! magazine?) Now, this does not greatly bother me as I don't mind being th=
ought of as a great big Teddy bear (as Olsen resembles) that all the women m=
ust find irresistible. But poor Fred O. may commit hari kari because meteori=
te collectors the world over think of him as the thin, ugly guy in the Tucso=
n photo. Please, for Fred Olsen, adjust the sequence of our names on your Tu=
cson photo of us.<BR>
High Regards, Fred Hall</FONT></HTML>

--part1_69.356ce369.2b900668_boundary--