[meteorite-list] Ice Diary

From: Rob Wesel <Nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:31 2004

Expanding on Ron's posts last week and this most recent one is a website
devoted to the entire 2002-2003 ANSMET expedition. It's written in diary
format by several members with the bulk of entries by a man named Andy
Caldwell, a Colorado high scool teacher. It started as a link to his class
and in the end bacame a very interesting record of the trip with plenty of
photos and side info on the various posts and land features. It takes a
while to read, in fact I still have a few entries to go, but if you have a
little time to kill you may want to read a few days. It starts here
http://tea.rice.edu/tea_caldwellfrontpage.html#calendar
Ron,s posts have been parts of the entire record.
--
Rob Wesel