[meteorite-list] Bogou and Guibga???

From: Dave Schultz <indy1996_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:31 2004

  Greetings listees. Sorry for the spam, but I`m
looking for pieces of Bogou, Og IAB, and Guibga, L5,
both from Burkina Faso, if any are available. I`m
trying to set up a small display with all of the
meteorites from Burkina Faso with pictures from that
region. Also a decent size Nadiabondi individual,
although I think that there are only smallish
specimens around, which is alright though. Please
e-mail me off list. Thanks!
                                      Dave