[meteorite-list] Re: Fwd: Lunar Rock Price

From: Bob Martino <martino.6_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:16:28 2004

Mohamed,

It's worth 10-20 years in a Federal Penitentiary. This offer is good for
your friend, the person "from NASA", and the hypothetical buyer. You, on the
other hand, could expect 20-50% of this as a commission since you're helping
facilitate the crime.

-----
Bob Martino, Tucson, AZ

Can you really name a star? Read the Truth!
http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
.