[meteorite-list] Arts Birthday Present or ATTEN: Mike Farmer

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C340DA.DF20E8F0

Hello List and Mike Farmer,

I noticed Michael Blood asked about Art's birthday present and as one of =
the people that sent you money and suggested to other list members that i=
t would be a nice thing to do, I thought I would also ask, Did Art get hi=
s gift from the list? I am sure other list members are curious as well.

Mark Bostick

PS: I am currantly in my chatroom....

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/chatroom.html

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor=
 and meteorite articles.

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C340DA.DF20E8F0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hello List and=
 Mike Farmer,</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I noticed Michael Blood asked =
about Art's birthday present and as one of the people that sent you money=
 and suggested to other list members that it would be a nice thing to do,=
 I thought I would also ask, Did Art get his gift from the list?&nbsp; I =
am sure other list members are curious as well.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <=
DIV>Mark Bostick</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>PS: I am currantly in my ch=
atroom....</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><A href=3D"http://www.meteoritear=
ticles.com/chatroom.html">http://www.meteoritearticles.com/chatroom.html<=
/A><BR><BR>Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archiv=
e of meteor and meteorite articles.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0004_01C340DA.DF20E8F0--