[meteorite-list] PSEUDO DEALERS AND PSEUDO JUDGING

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

--------------060501080101010504040107

Hello, Adam and the list,

very strong arguments, and when thinking these, I have to get back
some words from my former mail. In some cases itīs possible to be
both, a collector and a dealer.
If we think the meteorites as scientific objects, itīs impossible for
universities and public labs to make study without collectors / dealers
and their specimens and in fact with their money. The goal in this case
is not money, so I have to accept the cllector-dealer combination.

Anyway, if the main thing is just to make money and as fast as possible,
there is nothing to do with collecting. Itīs pure dealing, no matter what
you are dealing, meteorites or used cars.

best regards,

pekka

--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND
+ 358 400 818 912
Group Home Page: http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/eurocoin
Group Email Address: eurocoin_at_smartgroups.com
--------------060501080101010504040107
<head>
</head>
Hello, Adam and the list,<br>
very strong arguments, and when thinking these, I have to get back <br>
some words from my former mail. In some cases it&acute;s possible to be<br>
both, a collector and a dealer.<br>
If we think the meteorites as scientific objects, it&acute;s impossible for <br>
universities and public labs to make study without collectors / dealers<br>
and their specimens and in fact with their money. The goal in this case<br>
is not money, so I have to accept the cllector-dealer combination.<br>
Anyway, if the main thing is just to make money and as fast as possible,<br>
there is nothing to do with collecting. It&acute;s pure dealing, no matter what
you are dealing, meteorites or used cars.<br>
best regards,<br>
pekka<br>
Adam Hupe wrote:<br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
Pekka Savolainen
Jokiharjuntie 4
FIN-71330 Rasala
FINLAND