[meteorite-list] RE: VCI emitters

From: Fred Olsen <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:58 2004

I use and sell VCIs made by the Daubert company. They have been making them
for more than 50 years. They make several different types, some to stop iron
from rusting and some to stop silver from tarnishing. They both work
extremely well but are in no way interchangeable. Fe + O2 =rust and Ag + S
= tarnish.
Regards Fred Olsen, webmeteorites