[meteorite-list] analytical services costs

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:59 2004

--MS_Mac_OE_3140328684_35631220_MIME_Part

Dear Dr. Grossman,
       Thanks for your timely response to this question.
       (Certainly any dealer worth his salt would gladly follow the
20g/20% rule to an institution of his/her choice under such
circumstances).
       Your contributions to this list are invaluable in providing
definitive information and are greatly appreciated.
       Sincerely, Michael Blood