[meteorite-list] eBay sellers not yet in our guide

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:59 2004

Hello Michael, I love having this list. It would seem that most sellers on
the list are also "LIST" members. Being "List" members makes me feel real
comfortable dealing with them because I feel like I know them personally. I
feel like putting other ebay sellers on the list that are not well known and
an active part of the meteorite social community would not be good. We might
know their names, but we would not have any better idea of who they are. I
think it would be great to have IMCA numbers on the list. I know some
dealers are not in the IMCA but are well known enough that they can be
trusted. Just a thought......

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168