[meteorite-list] Want a Piece of the Moon?

From: Ken O'Neill <kenoneill_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:20:59 2004

http://www.moonestates.com/cat_Mars.asp

Purchase a 1 acre plot on Mars for only £14.25 plus registration fee, VAT
and P&P; £19.99 in all. With each property purchased you will receive a
Deed, Constitution, Property Map, *****Mineral Rights*****, and a copy of
the original Declaration of Ownership. In addition 10-acre plots are
available.

Now all I have to do is work out how to get the rocks back to Earth ! Or
maybe I could sell them on Ebay with the previso the buyer has to collect
them personally ;-)

Ken O'Neill