[meteorite-list] Important uncharacterized but indisputable iron from Namibia

From: Mark Jackson <b0rtz2003_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:00 2004

--0-1967573437-1057674872=:77685

A friend of mine from Brazil has come to posess this stunning piece and wants to sell. How should I advise him?

http://community.webshots.com/user/b0rtz

"African Iron Beauty . . . possibly Namibian" album

Regards,

Mark

--0-1967573437-1057674872=:77685

<DIV>A friend of mine from Brazil has come to posess this stunning piece and wants to sell. How should I advise him?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://community.webshots.com/user/b0rtz">http://community.webshots.com/user/b0rtz</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"African Iron Beauty . . . possibly Namibian" album</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>