[meteorite-list] eBay Sellers list, eBay name change

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:00 2004

--part1_f9.2f172f7d.2c3c55c3_boundary

> It is really quite aggravating as they keep changing their send from email
> address, making it impossible to block.

I've noticed lately that spammers will alter the subject line too, to foil
some filters.....i.e., they will use "mort.gage" to counter someone who was
filtering out the word "mortgage". Wouldn't you think they'd get the message
that if you go the trouble to filter OUT "mortgage", you're probably not terribly
likely to become all excited about a "mort.gage" message and become a
customer?

       Gregory

--part1_f9.2f172f7d.2c3c55c3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> <BR>
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">It is really quite aggravating=20=
as they keep changing their send from email<BR>
address, making it impossible to block.<BR>
 </BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
I've noticed lately that spammers will alter the subject line too, to foil s=
ome filters.....i.e., they will use "mort.gage" to counter someone who was f=
iltering out the word "mortgage".&nbsp;&nbsp; Wouldn't you think they'd get=20=
the message that if you go the trouble to filter OUT "mortgage", you're prob=
ably not terribly likely to become all excited about a "mort.gage" message a=
nd become a customer?<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Gregory</FONT></HTML>

--part1_f9.2f172f7d.2c3c55c3_boundary--