[meteorite-list] DOD Satellites Detect March 2003 Bolide Over Park Forest

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:21:00 2004

It is written,
"IR sensors aboard US DOD satellites detected the impact of a bolide over
Park Forest, Illinois, on 27 March 2003 at 05:50:26 UTC. The object
traveled from the SW to the NE on a heading of 22.3 degrees, with a
flight path angle of 62.3 degrees from the local horizontal."

Ok, Now we know the exact time of the PF fall. Can anyone convert this to
PF's local time?

Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier
The proudest member of the IMCA 6168